CRITICAL ACCLAIM
DETAILS
GIANTS LINKS
NATIONAL COVERAGE
SEARCH
ARCHIVES BY MONTH
…. Franchise

Lincecum signs a two-year deal for $23 million.

First, this deal is a bargain, easily the best contract on the team. Second, it makes me wonder why the team didn’t pursue a four or five year deal in an effort to lock him up through his prime. At the end of this contract, he’ll be 28 years old, and if he performs anywhere as well as he has to this point, the Giants almost certainly won’t be able to afford him.

Doesn’t make sense to me, but most of what goes on in Giants land is outside my understanding.

« Previous | Home | Next »

17 Responses to “…. Franchise”

1. Smithd412 says:

Thanks for another magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information. gkkkddeaaeekfafd

2. Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my questions…until now.

3. into contact says:

You are so awesome for helping me solve this mystery.

4. None can doubt the veracity of this article.

5. site says:

You’re the greatest! JMHO

6. Your website has to be the electronic Swiss army knife for this topic.

7. A little rationality lifts the quality of the debate here. Thanks for contributing!

8. fault claim says:

I don’t know who you wrote this for but you helped a brother out.

9. where such says:

I don’t even know what to say, this made things so much easier!

10. Touchdown! That’s a really cool way of putting it!

11. using faces says:

That kind of thinking shows you’re an expert

12. Articles like these put the consumer in the driver seat-very important.

13. Home run! Great slugging with that answer!

14. That’s a sensible answer to a challenging question

15. It’s good to get a fresh way of looking at it.

16. This is a neat summary. Thanks for sharing!

17. At last! Someone with the insight to solve the problem!